BUDGET COMMITTEE MEETING
Anne Basker Auditorium
604 NW 6th Street
Grants Pass, Oregon
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Purpose of the meeting is to discuss the FY 2013-14 Budget for Josephine County and allow public comment.
Budget Committee members: Marie Hill, Pat Fahey, Jim Brumbach, Keith Heck, Simon Hare, Cherryl Walker.
Budget Officer: Rosemary Padgett, CFO
1) Open Meeting – Simon Hare, BCC Chair
2) Elect Chair of Budget Committee
3) Elect Vice Chair/Secretary of Budget Committee
4) Budget Officer presents Budget Message and Proposed Budget for FY 2013-14
5) Elected Officials Compensation Committee Recommendation – James Cornish
6) Department Presentations: Budget Officer
a. Summary of Funds
b. General Fund – Overview
Assessors- Connie Roach
Forestry – Vic Harris
Planning – Dave Wechner
Transfer Overview – Rosemary Padgett
c. Public Health – Diane Hoover
7) Budget Committee establishes meeting calendar. Proposed dates: meet from 4 to 6 p.m. on Tuesdays: May 14th, 21st and 28th. Other dates set as needed.
8) May 14th Proposed Presentations: Public Safety (Sheriff, District Attorney, Juvenile Justice)
9) Public Comment (limit of three minutes each, public comment may be allowed at additional meetings)