|Posting Number: ||17-12|
|Job Title: ||Support Enforcement Specialist I|
| ||Open Until Filled- 1st Review of applications received in Human Resources by 4:00 p.m. on 2/24/17. |
|Job Class: ||Non-Exempt|
|Job Hours: ||Full Time|
|Salary: ||$2,537.09 - Month|
|Description: ||Josephine County DA’s Office is actively recruiting for a Support Enforcement Specialist I. This position is full-time and comes with a comprehensive benefits package. The Support Enforcement Specialist prepares and processes child and spousal support documents, conducts investigations in paternity matters, and appears in court to support prepared materials and research. The ideal candidate will have some knowledge of court procedures and documents, and have the ability to interpret, explain and apply laws and court orders. Very good computer skills are a must. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:|
· Preparing client files and payor evaluations per court orders.
· Responding to public inquiries about services and acting as liaison between the court system and clients.
· Maintaining accurate records of payments and preparing correspondence regarding payments or delinquent accounts.
· Preparing paperwork for paternity cases.
· Support Enforcement Specialist II provides general direction and oversight to subordinate employees including assigning and reviewing work, training, and or providing input regarding employee performance.
· Support Enforcement Specialist II also maintains department statistics and prepares quarterly and annual reports.
High school graduation or equivalency and two years secretarial experience; or any satisfactory combination of experience and training which demonstrates the knowledge, skills and ability to perform the above described duties.
Possession of or ability to obtain valid Oregon Driver's license; safe driving record. Those employed in this position are subject to drug testing and a background investigation, including criminal background investigation. Conviction of a crime may disqualify an individual for this classification. Must pass Criminal Justice Information Systems (CJIS) security clearance.
For more info/application go to www.co.josephine.or.us or Josephine County Human Resources, 500 NW 6th Street Dept 11, Grants Pass, OR 97526. A County application (ALL pages) is required; we don’t accept resumes only. EOE
View the Job Description View Summary of Benefits