Search Warrant Service
DATE: November 18, 2010
INCIDENT: Search Warrant Service
LOCATION: 24949 Redwood Hwy. Kerby, OR
CASE NUMBER: 10-8220
REPORTING DEPUTY: Det. Sgt. Ken Selig
John Sexton 042672
24949 Redwood Hwy.
- Felon in Possession of a Firearm
- Manufacturing Controlled Substance-Marijuana
- Delivery of Controlled Substance-Marijuana
- Possession of Controlled Substance-Marijuana
- Possession of Controlled Substance -Methamphetamine
On 111810, at 0930 hours, Sheriff’s deputies executed a search warrant at the residence of John Sexton. Deputies seized approximately 1 pound of processed marijuana, two loaded handguns, evidence of possession, sales and manufacturing of marijuana and evidence of possession and use of methamphetamine. Deputies also seized over $10,000.00 in cash.
Mr. Sexton has prior criminal felony convictions for burglary, car theft and receiving stolen property. He was lodged in the Josephine County Jail.
View the PDF version of this press release.