Back to Emergency Management

Getting Prepared
Staying Informed
Evacuation information
Earthquake Preparedness
County Plans
Fire Protection Agency Draft Ordinance
500 NW 6th Street
Grants Pass, OR 97526
Phone: 541-474-5300
Contact: Board of County Commissioners
Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00-5:00
Disaster Registry

Regional 5 health coalition





Would you, a loved one or friend need special help in an EMERGENCY?



You might want to apply to be in the Disaster Registry if - in the case of a flood, forest fire or other disaster - you or someone you care for would:              


·        Need outside help to safely leave your home during a disaster;

·        Be in jeopardy if you stayed in your home, without assistance, for three days;

·        Need special notification about the need for evacuation, due to impairment.


The Disaster Registry provides the names and locations of people who need special assistance to fire, police, health and rescue workers during disasters.  Being on the Disaster Registry does not guarantee that you’ll get help first in a disaster.  There are so many needs during a disaster, that our firemen and police can’t help everyone at once.  But if your name is in the Disaster Registry, they will know of your need for special assistance. 


Please remember:  even if you are on the Disaster Registry, you should call 911 if you find yourself in a life-threatening situation.

Visit to download an application or to apply online


For more information contact the Rogue Valley Council of Governments at (541) 664-6674



If you have questions regarding the site, please contact the webmaster.
Terms of Use | Built using Project A's Site-in-a-Box ©1998-2018 Version 5.12.7