Josephine Community Transit is the public entity providing designated public transportation and in meeting the reasonable modification requirements of the Department of Transportation will take requests regarding fixed route, demand response and paratransit services.
In response to requests for reasonable modifications please contact:
Scott Chancey, Transit Program Supervisor
201 River Heights Way
Grants Pass, OR 97527
1) Individuals requesting modification to any of the above services shall describe what they need in order to use those services.
2) Whenever feasible, requests for modification shall be made and determined in advance, before the modification is provided.
3) Requests for modification of JCT's policies and practices may be denied only on one or more of the following grounds.
- Granting the request would fundamentally alter the nature of the service, program or activities;
- Granting the request would create a direct threat to the health or safety of others;
- Without the requested modification, the individual with a disability is able to fully use JCT's services, programs or activities for their intended purpose.