· Protect the public's health and environment.
· Assure the access and availability of health services in our community.
· Administer and enforce all Division statutes and mandates advocating for strong public policy.
· Provide Department services based on strategic plans that stress community input and customer responsiveness.
· Provide leadership to Department Advisory Boards to insure public input for program planning and implementation.
· Maintain a highly skilled workforce to insure quality service delivery.
· Annually develop a budget plan utilizing performance-based budgeting.
· Monitor State and Federal Legislative issues that impact department service delivery.
· Promote community collaborations with stakeholders to promote access and availability of Public Health services.
ORS 431.416, OAR 333-014-0050 (1)