Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
Annually, pursuant to Oregon Revised Statute 297.415 and other state and local laws, Josephine County publishes an audited Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) for the previous fiscal year ending June 30th. The financial statements conform to generally accepted accounting principles and have been audited by an independent auditor. The CAFR consists of a:
• Introductory Section – Table of Contents, Letter of Transmittal, GFOA Certification of Achievement, Organization Chart, and List of Elected and Appointed Officials.
• Financial Section – Independent Auditor’s Report, Management’s Discussion and Analysis, Basic Financial Statements, and Notes to Financial Statements.
• Required Supplementary Information – Statement of Revenues, Expenditures, and Changes in Fund Balances, and Combining and Individual Fund Statements and Schedules.
• Statistical Section
• Disclosures in Accordance with Government Auditing Standards and Independent Auditor’s Comments.
• Schedule of Expenditures of Federal Awards, A-133
For a copy of these sections or to download the entire document, please click on the appropriate link in the left navigational bar.