Mail: 500 NW 6th St., Dept. 16
Physical: 500 NW 6th St., Rm. 202
Grants Pass, OR 97526
Phone: (541) 474-5200
Fax: (541) 474-5201
Email: victimassistance@c. . .
Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday. Closed 12:00-1:00 pm.
The Josephine County District Attorney's Victim Assistance Program provides comprehensive services to victims of crime.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Justice policy, this organization is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, religion, sex or age.
To file a complaint of discrimination, write Office of Civil Rights, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice (OCR), 810 7th Street NW, Washington, DC 20531 or call 202-307-0690 (Voice) or 202-3087-2027 (TDD/TYY). Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may also contact OCR through the Federal Relay Service at 800-877-8339 (TYY), 877-877-8982 (Speech) or 800-845-6136 (Spanish).
- Help victims of criminal activity understand the criminal justice system;
- Help victims of criminal activity be aware of what is happening to their specific cases in the criminal justice system;
- Help victims of criminal activity cope emotionally with what has happened to them;
- Help victims of criminal activity recoup the financial losses they sustained as a result of being a victim; and
- Educate the citizens of the County about issues affecting victims of criminal activity.
Crime Victim Rights
Department of Justice Crime Victims' Assistance
Josephine County Circuit Court Docket
Josephine County Circuit Court Website
Oregon Revised Statutes
Victim Information and Notification Everyday (VINE)
View All Links...