COVID-19 Current Information for camping stays:
Parks is reopening all campgrounds to RV, Tent and Yurt Camping effective February 5th, 2021.
Camping Facilities Closed
- Type of Sites: Partial and Full Hook-Up Sites, Tent Sites, and Yurts.
- Locations: Almeda, Griffin, Indian Mary, Lake Selmac, Schroeder, Whitehorse, and Wolf Creek.
- Shower Buildings
- Group Tent Sites
What you need to know if you will visit a Josephine County Park
- Day Use Areas in all parks, including trails, boat ramps and toilets.
- All restroom facilities.
Staff can be reached by phone or email. The main parks office is closed to the public; however, staff are working normal business hours.
- You must follow physical distancing of 6’ from other persons at all times
- Bring your own hand sanitizer and water bottle
- Do not use parks or trails if you are exhibiting symptoms; stay home and self-isolate
- The day use fee of $5 still applies, as we do not receive support from the Josephine County General Fund
- Phone: (541) 474-5285
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.josephinecountyparks.com
Updated: February 5, 2021 and valid until further notice.
Josephine County Campgrounds:
Campground Maps (click to expand):
For all rules and policies click here